Saturday, December 14, 2013

How Can I Get a Credit Report on a Person Who Is Not My Relative?

Creditors use credit reports to help determine if someone is a good candidate for a loan or other form of credit. Every person who has ever used credit has a credit report, and while you can look at your own report for free once a year, you cannot look at someone else's report without permission. You cannot even view your spouse's credit report unless you have legal permission, and looking at a non-family member's report is no different.

Instructions

    1

    Ask the person for a copy. The easiest way to look at someone else's credit report is to have that person get his own report and give it to you, or give you a copy. Everyone is entitled to a yearly free copy of his own credit report, and can easily obtain it by going to AnnualCreditReport.com, the only site authorized by the Federal Trade Commission to provide your yearly report.

    2

    Get written permission from the person whose credit report you wish to inspect. The document notifies the person that you intend to check the person's credit report, asks for particular information such as the person's social security number, birthday and address, and asks for the person's signature and permission to inspect the report.

    3

    Contact a consumer credit reporting agency. There are three consumer credit reporting agencies that maintain consumer credit reports: Experian, TransUnion and Equifax. You can contact these companies through the mail, phone or online vie their individual websites.

    Equifax

    P.O. Box 740241

    Atlanta, GA 30374

    1-800-685-1111

    equifax.com

    Experian

    P.O. Box 2002

    Allen, TX 75013

    1-888-397-3742

    experian.com

    TransUnion

    P.O. Box 1000

    Chester, PA 19022

    1-800-888-4213

    transunion.com

5 comments:

  1. just want to show my appreciation to CYBERPROFESSIONALHACKER@GMAIL.COM as promised for helping me fix my
    credit report. I had an eviction judgment and quite a number of other negative items on my report with a low 564 credit
    score. These prevented me from getting a mortgage until I contacted him. After he finished working on my report in no time
    my credit score increased to 780 all the negative items on my report were deleted permanently and he added good stuff
    Mortgage tradelines Installment tradelines Revolving credit cards and Auto tradelines on my report I got the mortgage and
    You can contact him for similar help because he is reliable and efficient in his job.   Â

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say; I’m really impressed with their service. After using ovation for a while without any impact, I decided to give JERRYLINK CREDIT GROUP a try. I’m blown away with their service! I can’t believe they deleted all my collections and raised my credit score. I’m at 780 credit score and I applied for a credit card which was approved with a credit line of $5k and our dream of owning a house will come true soon. Before this, I’ve never had a credit card limit higher than $300.I strongly recommend their services. You can reach out to them via JERRYLINKGROUP@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was told that this company was a scam by a few people and that they don't work on your credit. Well let me say they are not, they did follow through with everything that I signed off on and talked about in my consultation. Hack West has gone above and beyond to do the right thing which is removing my repossessions, eviction and several charge-offs that I thought I could never get off. I learned more that I knew before with the credit building videos that had been sent to me. It didn’t end by deleting those negatives; my score went up 280pts within a few days. I have to say 100% I would always recommend HACKWEST AT WRITEME DOT COM to anyone that needs to build their credit fast. I was able to apply for a mortgage loan 2days after my credit was fixed and I got qualified. I am now living in my dream home. Their team has been nothing but professional and friendly and I can’t thank the whole team enough. Great job, Fresh Start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What more can I say working with XAPCREDITSOLUTION at GMAIL dot COM has been great. I won a prize and XAP has been fixing my bad credit. He is the TRUTH. He is the GOAT on fixing bad credit. I’ve had great conversations with him. I’ve gotten numerous negative items removed from my report. I’ve gotten school loans removed within 2 weeks as well as credit card debts. My credit score was restored from low 540 to high 700s. It took a very long time for me to get bad credit and I thought it would take time to get everything that’s negative removed but XAP did it in less than a few weeks. I would recommend anyone that really wants to get their credit repaired. XAP will make it happen and assist you in numerous ways to obtain higher credit limits, loans, e.t.c. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I strongly JERRYLINK CREDIT GROUP: I think they are the best in terms of credit repair. I had worked with different credit companies in the past, but there was no significant change on my credit report. So many credit forums recommended DYI, I tried every credit hack in the book all o no avail. A real estate agent introduced me to Mr. Jerry, who has been helping his clients. Mr. Jerry and his team helped me erase all the negative things on my report, and raised my score to excellent score across all three bureaus. I’m recommending as promised. They are available on gmail: JERRYLINKGROUP AT GMAIL DOT COM or +16265140620

    ReplyDelete